The LANMR workshop is an opportunity to discuss topics in formal areas of computer science such as Logic, Formal Languages, Algorithms and Non-Monotonic Reasoning (LANMR). The aims of the workshop are:
- To present innovative theoretical work and original applications of LANMR
- To exchange ideas and to facilitate interaction between researches in LANMR
- To discuss significant recent achievements in the theory and automatition of LANMR
- To present critical short and long term goals for LANMR
- To discuss significance of LANMR to knowledge representation and Artificial Intelligence in general
- To provide a forum for students to present their current research and receive feedback from other students and researchers.