The proceedings of LANMR'18 Workshop will be published in the proceedings of LANMR Workshop in CEUR Workshop Proceedings (CEUR-WS.org) that is a publication service of Sun SITE Central Europe operated under the umbrella of RWTH Aachen University with the support of Tilburg University. CEUR-WS.org is recognized as a publication series by Deutsche Bibliothek, ISSN 1613-0073.
Accepted theoretical computer science papers which fulfill the requirements of (Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science) will be published in the special issue.
Previous Conference Proceedings:
LANMR'09 (Web page)
LANMR'12 (Web page)
LANMR'14 (Web page)
LANMR'16 (Web page)
Previous Special Issues:
- LANMR 2006 and LANMR 2007: Workshops by the Logic and Computation Mexican Group, Inteligencia Artificial, Vol. 13., No. 41, Año 2009. ISSN: 1988-3064 (link)
- LANMR 2008: Fourth Latin American Workshop on Non-Monotonic Reasoning 2008. Journal of Algorithms: Cognition Informatics and Logic, Puebla, México, 22-24 October 2008, Elsevier (link)
- LANMR 2012: Special Issue of Iberoamerican Journal of Artificial Intelligence, ISSN: 1988-3064 (link)
- LANMR 2014: Special Issue of Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science (link), and Enginerring Letters (link)
- LANMR 2016: Special Issue of Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science (link)